If you’re looking for beauty and functionality at the window, look no further than Pirouette shades by Hunter Douglas. They’re flexible, stylish, and a great choice for any room. At F&R Interiors serving the greater Los Angeles area, we’ll be happy to help you determine whether the Pirouette is right for you. Give us a call today!
Features and Benefits
The Pirouette shade has floating vanes that are attached to the sheer fabric backing of the window covering. Making a teardrop shape like that of a hobble-style traditional roman shade, the Pirouette vanes protrude out and can be further controlled to flatten or fold with your choice of either a 4″ or 5″ vane. There’s a bunch more to love about Pirouettes, too.
- Fits odd-shaped windows. Unlike Roman shades, which are only limited to being installed on square or rectangular windows, Pirouettes can be installed on arches, angles, trapezoids, ovals, circles, bays, bows, sliding glass doors, and French doors.
- Numerous fabrics. With six fabrics and 63 colors to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect look for your room. The Pirouette Shade also comes in a line called Alustra®; it is available in two higher-end fabrics called Charmeuse and Valencia, which are both inspired by the look of raw silk.
- Diffused light. The Pirouette diffuses the light through the window. Diffused light through your windows is good for photography. It makes for optimum lighting for a room because the light is more uniformly spread out to give a softer and warm appeal to the room
- Easy cleaning. Pirouettes repel dust, soil, and stains. Plus, they are GREENGUARD certified, so you know that your product will stay clean and good-looking for a long time to come.
- Operating systems. Not only are Pirouette shades flexible when it comes to the types of windows they can be installed on, but they are available with several different operating systems, including EasyRise™, UltraGlide®, and PowerView®.
Pirouette Window Shades in the Brentwood & Sherman Oaks CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at 1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments including blinds, shades, and shutters. We also have our own workroom, where we can create beautiful custom curtains, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, and San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas. Contact us for more details.