The Classic Style in Roman Shades
Custom Fabric Roman Shades
Custom Fabric Roman Shades have long been a go to and complement any room décor. Roman Shades can be raised or lowered with a unique cord system and rings sewn on the back of the fabric you select.
Not be to outdone, Hunter Douglas created Vignette Modern Roman Shades that offer unique fabrics and soft folds that offers a clean, crisp look. Each full or flat fold in the fabric is designed to create a uniform aesthetic that operates seamlessly. But best of all there are no exposed rear cords that improves window aesthetics and offers enhanced child and pet safety.
Custom Fabric hand-crafted Roman shades are available in hundreds of fabrics, colors and patterns, with or without a lining – all done in our on-site workroom. When selecting a fabric, you want to find one that folds easily and resistant to creasing. Cotton and cotton-polyester blends work well.
Custom Roman Shade Styles
These one-of-a-kind shades come in a variety of styles including:
- Classic Flat Roman – Traditional flat folds that lies flatter than other flat shades. Works well with any fabric especially fabrics with a pattern
- Ribbed Pleated Shade – This is a a reversed knife pleat with the pockets to the font of the shade to accent each pleat. Works best with solid or textured fabrics.
- Pleated London Shade – Offers inverted pleats 6-8” in from each side. Works best with solids or textured fabrics.
- Hobbled Soft Fold Shade – Has a fuller look and keeps it folds even when lowered. On the back of each fold are support rods that are concealed in pockets. Not recommended for pattern fabrics.
- Relaxed Shade – Lies fat when lowered, but always has a decorative “smile” like appearance at the bottom. Works will with most fabrics.
- Knife Pleat Shade – Has doweled pockets on the back which supports rods and form a decorative seam on the font of the shade. Works best with textured or solid fabrics.
Whichever fabric roman shade style you select, F&R Interiors will create the beautiful shade you have dreamed of.
WHY CHOOSE F&R
Custom Fabric Roman Shades in the Los Angeles Area
Our design consultants are here to help you bring your design vision to life. We are the leader in custom window treatments, motorization, custom bedding, upholstery, and more.
Contact us to get started or for more information on our custom window treatments and home décor services. We offer free in-home consultations and after-hours appointments too.
We Are in the Vicinity
Serving Greater Los Angeles, CA
We service Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley, including Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Los Feliz, Malibu, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Hancock Park, Sherman Oaks, Studio City and surrounding areas.
Free In-home Design Consultation!
Looking for window treatments and interiors? Contact us today to get started on your new home improvement project… right from the comfort of your home!