At F&R Interiors here in Los Angeles, many of our customers want to bring a sense of nature to their homes. Instead of heavy fabrics or aluminum or PVC blinds, they’re looking for something that will bring the outdoors in. And we’re happy to point them to Provenance® woven wood shades from Hunter Douglas. To see them in person, contact one of our representatives today.
Bring Nature Inside
Eco-friendly and made with renewable resources like real wood, bamboo, grasses, and reeds, these window treatments bring nature’s beauty into your home and can add an organic feel to any design. You can find them in numerous colors, from lighter neutral natural tones to dark rich wood tones. In addition to adding warmth and relaxing texture to your home, woven wood shades are less formal than ceiling-to-floor window panels. Provenance woven woods will complement your existing furnishings while introducing a casual, breezy element.
Advantages of Provenance Woven Wood Shades
These beauties are great for any room in your home. Here are some benefits:
- They filter sunlight and provide UV protection
- They can come with an independent liner that improves your privacy
- For a mix-and-match feel, add window panels or drapery
- They are great for patios or to cover a storage area
Provenance woven wood shades come standard with a cordlock system. This system comes with a cord cleat that you mount next to your shade. For the safety of children and pets, you should always secure the cord with the cleat by wrapping the cord in a figure eight. You can also choose from several other systems, including:
- The EasyRise™ continuous cord loop, which allows you to raise, adjust, and lower your shades by pulling on the continuous loop
- The LiteRise® operating system that allows you to simply push the shade up to raise it and pull the shade down to lower it
- The UltraGlide® cord system uses a retractable-cord mechanism to raise and lower the window shade. The cord always stays the same length so you don’t need to worry about safety
- PowerView® Motorization allows you to operate your shades with your smart device or remote control
Find Provenance Woven Wood Shades in the Los Angeles & San Fernando Valley CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at
1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, and shutters. We also have our own workroom where we can create beautiful custom draperies, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas.