Sometimes, it can feel like a home has too many hard sides—from cabinets and stark corners to wood flooring and doors. That’s why many people prefer to have soft window treatments to balance it all out. Hunter Douglas, the leader in the window fashions industry, has a vast selection of soft window treatments, including soft window shades such as in the Solera® line. At F&R Interiors serving the greater Los Angeles area, we’re proud to carry the full array of Hunter Douglas products, and we’re happy to introduce you to Solera. Read on to learn more!
Features and Benefits
With the look of a traditional Roman shade, Solera Soft Shades can bring a sculptural aesthetic to enhance the look of any room. Although they work with many décor styles, Solera is best known for being contemporary. Some benefits they offer include:
- Energy efficiency. Solera has cellular pockets that trap air, to keep the outside air out and the inside air in, which can help reduce your energy bills.
- Sound absorption. The pockets provide sound absorption, improving your room’s acoustics and mitigating extraneous noises.
- Flexibility. Solera shades work well with some specialty openings, such as bay windows, patio or sliding glass doors, or French doors.
- Pet and child safety. Solera shades are cordless, so they’re great for homes with small children or pets.
- Fabric selection. You can choose from over ten fabric collections and multiple different shades of fabrics. Included are both woven and non-woven types in light-filtering and room-darkening opacities.
- Top-down/bottom-up operation. With Solera Soft Shades, you can select top-down/bottom-up operation, which gives you the greatest control over light and privacy in your room. With this option, you can ensure that people on the street or in the house next door can’t see into your space while still getting the natural light you want for the room
You can choose from several operating systems, including LiteRise®, UltraGlide®, and EasyRise™, as well as the ultimate in security and convenience, PowerView® Motorization. To see these systems in action, check out this video:
Solera Soft Shades in the Brentwood & Sherman Oaks CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at 1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments including beautiful custom curtains, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, and San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas. Contact us for more details.