The bathroom might be a tricky space to cover. Natural light is great in there, but privacy—unless you can be assured of no peeping toms—is a must for most places. At F&R Interiors serving the greater Los Angeles area, we know the dilemmas that many people face as they try to determine what’s right for their bath. If you’re in the market for new bathroom treatments, be sure to speak with one of our representatives today.
Tips for Bathroom Window Treatments
Window treatments can add softness to a bathroom or provide some serious privacy. Choose a bathroom window treatment that suits your style and space. For example:
- For a classic look. The Vignette® Modern Roman Shades by Hunter Douglas are a great choice. To coordinate with warm tones, select an earth-tone fabric with subtle variations. For cool tones, select something from the gray family or slate blue.
- For a cute, playful look. A café curtain-style window treatment can be the perfect finishing touch to an elegant bathroom. Simply place the café curtain on the lower half of the window to ensure privacy while letting in plenty of light.
- For a smoldering look. Add a sheer curtain panel that allows sunlight to radiate through the bathroom. In bathrooms where privacy isn’t an issue, a valance is a good choice. Repeat the window fabric on the shower curtain for cohesion and color.
- For a stylish look. Alustra® Woven Textures® by Hunter Douglas are earthy and neutral and a perfect complement to many design schemes. Alustra® Woven Textures® allow bathers to control the degree of light and privacy, and the product gives the bath a finished look.
- For your main floor bath. Classic white faux wood blinds are a slam-dunk design decision. Hunter Douglas EverWood® Alternative Wood Blinds come in a selection of premium crisp white and off-white colors. They are easy to operate and clean—simply dust them off. Plus, these blinds hold up beautifully to moisture.
Finding Bathroom Window Treatments in the Brentwood & Sherman Oaks CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at 1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments including beautiful custom curtains, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, and San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas. Contact us for more details.