The world of window treatments offers numerous possibilities—from aesthetic to functional and everything in between. No matter your décor or needs, at F&R Interiors here in Los Angeles, we’re more than happy to help you find the best solution for your home, including woven wood shades, which are perfect for many of our customers. To see these beauties up close and personal, be sure to contact one of our representatives today!
About Woven Wood Shades
Woven wood shades make people think of nature and the outdoors. Because woven wood shades are made from natural materials, no two shades look totally alike, so they bring a unique style and personality to a home. Other décor benefits include:
- Woven wood shades work well in edgy, casual, or elegant design schemes. You can mix and match with metals, woods, acrylics, and more.
- The earthy, rich wood tones of woven wood shades are crafted from natural reeds, woods, bamboo, and grasses that will transform the flow of light into your home.
- Select from the lighter, refined weaves or deep-textured fabrics to add an “organic” vibe to any room in your home.
- Consider adding custom tailored draperies over your shades for a cozier feel.
- If you need more privacy, attach a fabric liner available in both light-filtering and room-darkening opacities.
- Choose from three distinctive styles: Traditional Roman, Waterfall Roman, and Vertical Drapery.
Hunter Douglas offers a variety of lift systems, from standard manual operations to motorized systems. They all offer pet and child safety, and some offer more. UltraGlide® is a retractable cord system that lets you raise and lower your shades with no ugly, dangling external cords. LiteRise® is a cordless system that lets you gently raise and lower your shades with slight pressure from your hand. PowerView® motorization is a wireless operating system that can be used with a PowerView® Pebble® remote or with your mobile device or tablet, even if you’re not at home. To see PowerView in action, click this link:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Best of all, Hunter Douglas window fashions are hand-crafted and designed in the U.S., and they’re covered by their Lifetime Limited Warranty. So give yourself peace of mind while you give your home a distinctive look that is anything but cookie cutter with Hunter Douglas Provenance Woven Wood Shades.
Finding Provenance Woven Wood Shades in the Brentwood & Sherman Oaks CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at 1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments including blinds, shades, and shutters. We also have our own workroom, where we can create beautiful custom curtains, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, and San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas. Contact us for more details.