In all of our years serving customers in the greater Los Angeles area, we’ve seen that people often know they need new window fashions but just don’t have inspiration for the type of style they might want for a room. That’s why we’ve put together this list of possibilities—so customers can get a feel for options and narrow down the field of products. At F&R Interiors, we’re always thrilled when our customers get just the right look for their room, and we’ll be happy to help you find yours. Contact a representative to get started today! [Read more…]
Hunter Douglas, the leader in the window fashions industry, offers a variety of fabulous lines of window products. And right now, they’re throwing a little more into the mix because they’re offering rebates on some of their most energy-efficient shades. At F&R Interiors, we’re proud to offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window fashions, and we’re even more excited to pass the savings on to you, our customer. For more information about this savings event, read on, and be sure to speak with one of our consultants for full details. [Read more…]
These days, it seems like nearly everyone is claiming to be able to name a “color of the year.” And none of the colors are remotely the same. So how are we to know if there really IS a color of the year? By looking to the experts. The Pantone Color Institute is world-renowned for their color knowledge, and each year, they give us the low-down on what we can expect. If you’re thinking about adding this year’s color—or any color, for that matter—to your home, talk to a specialist at F&R Interiors serving the greater Los Angeles area. We’ll be happy to help! [Read more…]
One of the fastest ways to make a change to a room is to increase color or add a new one. But even though many F&R Interiors customers are eager to do that, we find that they’re often nervous about how to go about it and afraid of choosing the “wrong” color. As we often assure our customers, as long as you love it, you can’t go wrong. However, there’s also a chance that you haven’t been inspired by the right color just yet. And that’s where we come in. We like to let our customers know about color trends so that they can get a handle about what’s out there and perhaps be introduced to a new look they never knew they would love. To learn about what’s trending in home design color these days, read on! [Read more…]
At F&R Interiors serving the greater Los Angeles area, we’re proud to carry the full line of Hunter Douglas products, including the Duette® Honeycomb Shade. If you’re in the market for new window fashions, be sure to check out Duette—it might just be the right product for you.
One Product… Numerous Benefits
Having been around for decades, honeycomb shades have evolved quite a bit. The Duette Honeycomb Shade from Hunter Douglas offers a variety of features and benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency. The honeycomb shape of these shades makes them great at insulating windows. Be sure to check out Duette Architella® Honeycomb Shades, which have a honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb design that make them the best for insulating windows.
- Numerous fabrics and colors. You have a vast array to choose from, so no matter your décor style, you’ll find the color and texture and look to meet your needs. Plus, the fabric helps diffuse light and provides privacy.
- Versatility. If you’ve got a specialty shaped or odd sized window or if you have a skylight, Honeycomb Shades are a great solution.
- New Lightlock™ technology. Lightlock is a unique system of side channels designed to trap and deflect light, leaving your room in complete darkness. Add this feature particularly if you’re treating a bedroom window.
- Range of options. Unmatched in the industry, the number of options available with Duette Honeycomb Shades will meet many needs and goals. Find a variety of design options, such as top-down/bottom-up operation, or choose from a large range of pleat sizes.
- Duolite® feature. Duolite gives you two products in one because it offers both a light-filtering and a room-darkening fabric. With Duolite, you can control light and privacy even more.
Window Treatments From Hunter Douglas
As your local Hunter Douglas dealer, we will work with you to identify your requirements and specify the proper custom solution. We will find the balance you need to achieve the look, privacy, daylighting, energy efficiency, and glare reduction that your home needs.
Find Duette Honeycomb Shades in the Brentwood & Sherman Oaks CA Area
At F&R Interiors, we’ve been serving the Greater Los Angeles since 1990, with a showroom at 1529 S. Robertson Blvd. We offer the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatments including grehref=”https://fandrinteriors.com/cornice-valance-top-treatments/”>beautiful custom curtains, top treatments, pillows, and more. Our personalized service, quality products, and professional installation services ensures you’ll find the perfect window treatment solution for your home or business.
We service the Greater Los Angeles area including Brentwood, Santa Monica Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, Hollywood Hills, and San Fernando Valley, CA and surrounding areas. Contact us for more details.